Installing Your Boat Cover
All covers are rolled and packaged with the bow end of the cover to the outside. The tag on the bow end is sewn into the inside hem of the cover. To cover your boat, follow these instructions:
- Place the bow end of the rolled cover on or near the bow of your boat and unroll towards the stern or rear, positioning it down the center of the boat as you unroll.
- Slip the front of the cover over the bow and pull the cover open to the sides as you work towards the back of the boat.
- If using support poles (optional for most covers), position the poles under your cover prior to completely covering the boat. Also add any padding needed for the windshields, trolling motors, depth wanders, etc.
- Adjust the covers ﬁt by pulling the cover tight to eliminate sagging areas. These areas may collect standing water or snow and shorten the life of your cover.
- Using the reinforced tie-down loops, secure the cover by tying it down. When trailering, always use heavy-duty tie-down straps, sold separately.
- Remove the cover by folding to the center from both sides and rolling the cover from back to front. This will make it easier to repeat steps 1 thru 5 when covering your boat again. (Important: allow the cover to dry thoroughly before folding for storage.)
For more information, view Carver's Boat Cover Installation guide.Next: Care and Cleaning Your Boat Cover