Returns & Exchanges
At CoverQuest™ our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of all the products we offer. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please review our policy and procedures below and contact us within 30 days of your order being received. Should you have a fit issue, you will be asked to provide photos showing the entire unit with and without the product installed. We recommend a side-view, front-view and rear-view photo. Providing photos will help our team resolve the fit issue.
Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact CoverQuest™ within 30 days of receipt. The following applies to all returns, exchanges and cancellations.
- Should CoverQuest decide to accept the return or exchange of any item, or an item not in first quality condition, it may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%. Returns must be inspected before final decisions are made on credits. If the returned item is received outside of the standard policy, store credit may be offered.
- Products must be in original packaging and in first quality condition.
- Used, soiled or damaged items are non-returnable.
- All Returns require an RA number. Shipments received without RA numbers will not be accepted. RA numbers expire after 30 business days of being issued. Shipments with an expired RA number will not be accepted. If an item is accepted without an RA number or an expired RA number, the return value is only valid for store credit.
- Cancellations must be made within 48 hours to receive full credit.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Any customs, duties, and brokerage charges incurred during shipping (to a destination outside of the US) are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping on all returns and exchanges unless there is a manufacturer error or defect. Photos must be provided to determine this.
- Most custom items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable unless there is a manufacturer error or defect. Please see the “Non-Returnable Products” listed below.
- Custom Covers and Accessories
- Boat Lift Canopy Covers
- Covers with Custom Embroidery or Logos
- Used, Soiled or Damaged Items
- Specially Cut or Modified Covers
- Items Special Ordered in Non-Stock Sunbrella Acrylic Colors
Returns and Exchanges Procedure
To return an item, first review our policy above to confirm your item is returnable, then request an RA number by contacting us in one of the following ways:
Please provide your name, the item or items you would like to return and the reason for returning. Allow 24 to 48 hours for processing return information.
Defective, Damaged, or Incorrect Products
If your item arrived damaged, defective, or is a different item than what you ordered please contact us as soon as possible. We will correct any issues with your order in a timely manner. CoverQuest™ is not responsible for incorrectly ordered items. However, we are happy to assist you in correcting your order.
Refunds & Credits
After your return is received and inspected, CoverQuest™ will issue a refund, less any applicable shipping charges or restocking fees, via the original payment method. Once received, inspections may take up to 5 business days. Once the refund is issued, please note that it can take between 3 to 5 business days for the credit to post to your account.Next: Covercraft Custom & Universal Fit Car Covers Warranty